Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dear Liz

Gal, thanks for willing to come..thanks for ur consultation..thanks for everything..
It’s really nice to c u doing well in ur career n oso in ur relationship wif mr tan n ur colleagues..at least u feel happy n satisfy wif ur current situation, tats enough..

It has been a long time since our last meet, n finally u came..i really appreciate wat u hav done..next time, I promise, I will b the one to pay u a visit..i really want to go to temerloh n hav a look at ur life there, n then, when v got time, v will go to sg lembing together k! since kuantan is not far from ur place, so it shouldn’t b any problem this time..

As u said, something will never fade even though time passes..it’s really nice to hav u as a fren, a sincere n caring person in my life..take care ya! n do come again, then mayb next time I will recruit my frens to bring us to ulu dong, wakaka!although I haven’t been there, I guess u will like it^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment